- 4 eggs
- 200g sugar
- 250g butter
- 1 pack of Vanilla sugar
- 200g dark chocolate
- Place chopped dark chocolate in the top of a double boiler or a heatproof bowl set over (not in) a saucepan of simmering water; cook, stirring occasionally, until melted.
- Beat butter with vanilla sugar until almost white.
- Heat eggs with sugar in heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water; whisk constantly, until 70°C. (Be careful not to leave it for a second.) When warm, beat it immediately with a mixer until it cools down to 30°C.
- Whisk in butter, a spoon at a time.
- Whisk in the cool, but melted chocolate.
- If it’s not stiff enough, put in the fridge for 10-30 minutes before applying.